You like challenges, and you are looking for a job where opportunities to innovate will be part of your daily routine? Interal is in constant progression and is currently looking for a new project manager to implement Interal’s software solutions for its customers wishing to join its team.
The project manager will be responsible for meeting with customers, performing the initial analysis of the software implementation, and proposing an implementation method to the customer. The candidate will also be responsible for customizing the solution to the client’s needs, training the users, and following up with the client after implementation.
The functions also include:
- Attendance at trade shows and fairs
- Participation in the company’s marketing efforts
- Post-secondary degree
- Bilingual (spoken and written)
- Good computer and software skills on Windows
- Interpersonal and good communication skills
- Great autonomy and sense of organization
- Experience in implementing software solutions
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Have already worked in the field of maintenance (CMMS) or production
- Knowledge of databases
- Knowledge of the manufacturing environment