Be part of innovation, download our presentation
Inventory and Purchasing Software
Inventory management is done easily in Interal. Everything has been designed to facilitate the work of stakeholders, while obtaining a complete system for monitoring transactions and accounting cost that takes into account any movement of inventory!
Your company is located in the US or you do business with US companies, then you are aware of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and you need a program like Interal to comply with this law and keep a check on transactions of your inventory.
We have thought of all features. Here’s a few of them:
- Physical inventory by location, with useful inventory counting reports
- Possibility of changing unit price values and expense accounts while inputting inventory numbers
- The Physical inventory adjustment function lets users adjust values for a small number of parts without having to perform a complete inventory count.
- Detailed inventory value reports
- Fiscal period closures associated to the inventory
- and plenty of other functions …
The power of a software lies in its ease of use, but also especially in the precision with which it can control the ordering of required parts at the right time and for the best price.
Control costs, maximize inventory
The rationalization of your inventory is paramount to a company wanting to control costs, keep inventories to a minimum and still have its parts just in time!
The information is presented in a user-friendly grid customized by the user according to his needs.
Unparalleled user interface
Analysis of Interal Maintenance stocks is one of the most powerful tools of the software and offers a user interface unparalleled on the market to effectively manage replenishment.
With simple manipulations over different periods of time an overview is obtained for all parts requirements and materials according to various decision criteria.
Keep inventory optimized
The algorithm calculates the needs over time based on current inventory levels, existing orders, min / max and required time to inform you about the purchase orders needed to keep the inventory optimal of each room of the store!