CMMS Maintenance Management Software
Be part of innovation, view our presentation
INTERAL Maintenance is a world class high-performance and user-friendly computerized maintenance manager (What is a CMMS), with a superior user interface.
What is CMMS?
CMMS stands for computerized maintenance management system. It is software that automates preventive maintenance scheduling and helps to streamline procedures, enabling optimized workflows.
CMMS software is used by technicians to plan and manage facility maintenance, as well as constantly improving company operations. It provides extended equipment life, cost reductions, and enhances the reliability and productivity of assets.
Developed by Interal, CMMS meets the needs of today’s managers, and can be adapted to your company. In order to suit your needs, it can be designed to help with the following:
- Schedule preventive maintenance procedures
- Document and ensure compliance
- Eliminate paper through digitalization
- Optimize inventory management
- Give a global view of the health of your assets
- Identify the onset of problems
Interal Maintenance solution
Interal CMMS stores data centrally, to be accessed using connected devices. As a consequence, your maintenance teams can instantly view asset repair histories, efficiently resolving any issue that arises.
Developed by interal, the CMMS (Maintenance Management Software) meets the needs of today’s managers and offers many options to comply with various requirements imposed by the different ergonomics of work:
- For the user: the accuracy and consistency of information on equipment maintenance, buildings, vehicles and control instruments will be of great help.
- For the technician: tools both of great simplicity and adapted to the ergonomics of work, allow him to document his work easily.
- For the manager: the monitoring of financial implications of repairs, and this throughout the year, will prove a valuable asset. Be it a building, a mine, a factory or processing plant, the assets of the company are the basis of the performance and profitability and needs to be maintained on a constant basis to ensure long term durability and smooth operation without unexpected breakdowns or stoppages.
Interal understands the reality of companies and other organizations, realizing fully that the stakeholders work is not limited to the use of this software. That is why we put all our efforts to provide our software with the most powerful features to simplify the work of administrators and technicians to make their work more efficient and enjoyable.
Now, let’s discover everything there is to know about our computerized maintenance management system.
How does a CMMS work?
The information in the CMMS software database supports various system functions. This allows you to be more efficient on:
Resource and employee management: You can track your employees and equipment certifications. Assemble work teams to perform targeted tasks. Organizing employee schedules and payrolls.
Asset registry: Keep track of, access, and exchange information about your assets, such as:
- Equipment class and type, as well as the manufacturer, model, and serial number
- Costs and tags associated with it
- Performance and downtime statistics by location and place
- Repair instructions, safety instructions, and warranties are among the associated documents, video, and photos.
- Meters, sensors, and Internet of Things (IoT) equipment availability
Management of work orders: Work order management, which is commonly regarded as the CMMS’s major purpose, comprises data such as:
- Number of the work order
- Priority and description
- Type of order (repair, replace, scheduled)
- Codes for cause and effect
- Assignment of personnel and supplies
Work order management also includes the following features:
- Automate the creation of work orders.
- Materials and equipment reservation
- Employees, crews, and shifts work assignment
- Examine the situation and keep track of any downtime.
- Keep track of both projected and actual costs.
- Documentation, repair, and safety media all attached.
Materials and inventory management: Maintenance and repair operation (MRO) equipment and materials are inventoried, distributed, and reclaimed among storage locations, distribution centres, and facilities. Manage suppliers, inventory costs, and restock automation.
Reporting, analysis and auditing: Produce reports on a variety of maintenance topics, including asset availability, material usage, labour and material expenditures, supplier evaluations, and more. Gather and organise data for audits and analyse data to understand asset availability, performance trends, MRO inventory optimization, and other information to support business choices.
Preventive and predictive maintenance: Automate work order creation based on time, consumption, or triggered events. Organize and associate assets across various orders by using preventative maintenance. Preventive work orders should be scheduled and sequenced.
Who is CMMS for?
Virtually any company or organization will benefit from the application of CMMS to their workflow. But ultimately, what will make or break a maintenance system are its users, so Interal designs its software with them in mind:
- For the user, consistent and accurate information on equipment, buildings, vehicles and control instruments will be vital..
- For the maintenance technician, our tools are simple to use and adapted to the ergonomics of any type of workflow. This enables easier reporting and documenting of asset maintenance.
- For the manager, CMMS offers transparent monitoring of repairs and the downtime caused by failures. Indeed, the financial implications of these procedures need to be controlled. Additionally, it will help calculate the life cycle of every asset held by the company or organization.
Be it a building, a mine, a processing plant or a fleet of vehicles, each asset is the basis of the performance and profitability of your company. Preventive maintenance will ensure long term durability and smooth operation without unexpected breakdowns or stoppages.
What to expect from CMMS implementation?
CMMS clients need to be wary of generic packages that offer the bare bones, ultimately making the service provided very limited in scope.
Conversely, there is the risk of delving into unnecessarily complex systems. Their downside is added expense, along with the need for added time to configure and learn all their functions.
Team training is essential when implementing a CMMS that will be properly used by maintenance departments in the long run.
Easy to use dashboards
- A rapid and precise analysis of maintenance
- Specific dashboards for all users
- Visual and personalized reports for your reality
Follow your planning with real time work updates
Easy to use work assignment with drag and drop
Visualize everything at once with multiple screens
Visual work load balancing
Plan for a week, a day or down to the hours for a maximum precision
Kompanion!, the perfect mobile application
Technicians and requestors access
The ideal tool for your employees and clients
Request creation in a few clicks
Easy request creation with visual icons
Real time followup fo requests
Available as a mobile app on Android, or iOS and as a Web app
Why entrust your CMMS to Conception Interal?
INTERAL is a company specializing in the design of various types of management software. We’re proud to build strong relationships with our clients and to share our passion for management with you. Our mission, therefore, is to keep developing solutions that promote productivity within companies while reducing their environmental footprint.
Besides our computerized maintenance management system, we also offer our clients:
- Production management software, a production module that lets manufacturing companies manage their production in real time in a simple, visual way;
- A procurement and inventory management tool;
- Time and attendance management software for optimal personnel management;
As developers of software and management tools, we work collaboratively with companies in different fields. Our software is designed to meet the needs of manufacturing environments, hospitals and commercial office buildings, municipalities, primary industries, and companies in the renewable energy sector.
If you have any questions about CMMS software, don’t hesitate to contact us. An experienced member of our team will be pleased to take your call.
Download our presentation