Be part of innovation, view our presentation
The employee file in our Time and Attendance module serves as a first class employee management tool and keeps all employee information in one convenient file.
Employee management made easy!
- Employee identification according to unique identification number
- Possibility of using biometric signature identification (fingerprints)
- Personal data input (address, SSN, email, ect.)
- Schedules affected directly to an employee or to a work group
- Punch number independent from employee number (possibility of quickly giving a new punch number)
- Possibility of specifying a supervisor for each employee (allows scheduling management by supervisor)
Vacation and Holiday Management
- Designation of vacation days in the calendar as well as paid and taken vacation days
- Independent vacation and holiday management
- Holiday import from employee index list
- Number of authorized vacation days for each employee
Our CMMS allows managers to create multiple schedules to reflect the company’s reality.
It’s possible to configure as many schedules as necessary and to apply one to each employee or employee group depending on their work schedules.
INTERAL’s versatility allows users to configure work schedules with the following characteristics:
- Variable number of days: According to work conventions, it is as easy to configure and manage an eight-hour daily of weekly schedule as it is a rotating schedule over a period of days or weeks.
- Overtime: INTERAL calculates overtime for a day or a week according to predetermined models.
- Bonuses: Many types of bonuses can be configured and added to the pay according to pre-established criteria.
- Grace periods: INTERAL simplifies the task of the personnel in charge of the pay by working with exceptions. Punch in and out times are rounded according to a predefined set of rules so that only the punches that fall out of these rules are highlighted